"True" Bills fans

Virgil

I am really sick and tired of people declaring themselves "real" bills fans and calling others out. Anyone who takes the time to post on this thing obviously cares enough to be heard, so let them. This is a public forum. Fight, yell, get pissed, whatever, but no one has the right to judge someone else's level of dedication.

A fan's a fan. I expect someone to declare they are no longer a fan after every loss. And I expect to see them back next week. I expect good players to be called for their heads after a bad loss, but praised the following week. It's emotion people.

Trust me, I don't think anyone can accuse anyone of being a bandwagon Bills fan. I mean seriously, what prestige are they hoping to be apart of?

With that being said. I hate the pats. Cut Royal. Cut the O and D Line. Yes, all of them. And draft another qb cause Trent may very well not be the answer.

Oh yeah, and Dicky J, there is a problem when I get more passionate about plays than you do. I don't care how much the players love you. If they aren't playing their heart out for you also, then their friendship isn't going to keep your job. I'd rather the players hate you and be afraid for their jobs than love you and give you a hug when you lose.