Homework with Hardy

At buffalobills.com there's a segment called homework with Hardy. Look at the pic, the kid is showing Hardy how to read :ph34r:

Let's hope Hardy isn't teaching the kid how to point a gun at his father. Or play how to play WR in the NFL for that matter. <_<

Let's hope Hardy isn't teaching the kid how to point a gun at his father. Or play how to play WR in the NFL for that matter. :rolleyes:

You my man are so LAME. The kid is trying to do something for the community and you want to bash him. We get you are a Hardy Hater. Every post about Hardy you feel the need to bash him. Leave the kid alone. Sure he might not be playing up to par right now but neither is Edwards, and Lynch. What a freaking moron you are.

Let's hope Hardy isn't teaching the kid how to point a gun at his father. Or play how to play WR in the NFL for that matter. :angry:

True. He'd have to tell the kid "avoid having a loser for a father" and "when you get open, make sure your QB gets you the ball." :rolleyes:

man, what a bunch a stiffs. I can see no one in this board can take a joke or has a sense of humor. Also, I'm a fan of hardy

Yup, unfortunately you are right.

Some folks here show a real talent for calling people names.

Seems to be what they do best.

Happens mostly when the cannot come up with an appropriate response.

Ignore them.

When they have done it to me I say.....................nothing.

My older brother (a very smart guy) is extremely dyslexic and has struggled with illiteracy his entire life. It is definitely not funny.

Even that is different. Your brother knows how to read; his trouble is with processing what he sees.

You my man are so LAME. The kid is trying to do something for the community and you want to bash him. We get you are a Hardy Hater. Every post about Hardy you feel the need to bash him. Leave the kid alone. Sure he might not be playing up to par right now but neither is Edwards, and Lynch. What a freaking moron you are.

Lighten up dude. Feel free to disagree with my posts but resorting to name calling is immature and juvenille.