Commentators

Loved Criqui -Trumpy, Enberg-Olson back in the day. If they were doing the Bills, meant 90% of the country was watching

today, really like ...... ah no one i Guess. Some guys are okay, but do not think if any of them as top flight.

Yes, there's something said for pushing the mute if there is a radio broadcast available.

At least you won't have to listen to the 60-year-old guy with dyed hair and the nice big house with the spiffy car in the driveway, go and wax on for 20 seconds about his incipient hard-on, trotting upstairs with his 32 year-old 2nd wife who is leaving virtual puddles on the carpet on the way up, or the noises from the my-discount-beer-is-best-of-all booty shakers.

Or the Shh! Shh! Lie-to-the-Boss chain restaurant spots, or how tough trucks really, really are are, or how Only You Can Save Your Family with This...yes, This...Phone...Plan.

But there is risk. Serious risk.

You may not be Saved By Zero. :w00t:

Joe Buck has a nice voice but he has the power to make even the most exciting game sound boring. He always sounds like he doesn't give a sh*t about what's happening on the field. That applies to both football and baseball.

I'm interested though, what's your issue with Costas?

Ya know I watched him and Morgan do the '99 series between the Braves and Yanks I think, and he just had this holier than though attitude, he just seems smug to me. I guess I don't have one real thing I just am not a fan at all.

Joe Buck is overrated. Like him for baseball not really for football. Jack Buck just crushes his son when it comes to play by play. Dick Stockton still remains one of the most solid ever. Switching to radio, I love John Murphy but he's limited. Listen to the Raiders guy Greg Papa sometime, he's amazing. Kornheiser needs to have his mic unplugged.