games to go

mead107

how many more games do you plan to go to . if they where in the hunt for a play off spot, i would be going to them all. i have given away the game on the 21 of nov. as a birthday present and i think i am going to give jan 2 , away allso . was planing to pick up 2 more tickets for jan 2 . but that is on hold, i will have to see if JP is playing in that game .i will be there in dec. and for the next 2 games.it makes for a much better ride home when they win.

i like fair weather ..... and bills winning football games , that is why i drive 5 hours to see football good or bad and right now its bad and has been bad .and untill JP starts, it will not get better. i allways give away 1 or 2 games anyway. :lol:<_<

I was thinking this morning if I had to make a decision to re-new my seasons today, would I? Probably not, unless I split them. I did split them this year, first time I ever did that. I felt bad at first, but as the year goes on it looks like a good decision on my part. After the draft and FA, I just felt we were not improved and could not better last year's record. Now we won't even equal last year's record