So yeah, ummm, another Peters post!

Lv-Bills

I'm just curious. Last week, the phat ass told us he dominated Joey Porter 67 of 68 plays yet we can't run the football to his side to save our lives. So, with another running game that was non-existent yesterday, I just wanna know how the future hall of famer did yesterday? Doesn't seem like the Jackie Slater clone opens up any holes either, as well as missing key blocks at certain times throughout this season. I can feel another BB.com article coming on telling me how good he's playing.

3rd and short, no problem, we can always try on fourth down. Fourth and short......with the future hall of famer (or insert beast, road grader, ox, pro bowler, or animal).....oh wait.......no, he can't be counted on then either. I'm confused, I seem to remember the most dominant LT's in game good for a yard in short situations right? Or, have the standards changed?

He had to have dominated like what yesterday......all 75 plays right?

:wallbash:

I don't know, but he sure as hell wasn't the reason we lost. The blind side was not the problem here.

No, he wasn't, but for the so called (as a ton of people here proclaimed) best new LT in the game.....where's the run blocking out of him? I mean, now that he was crowned the new best LT in the game by everyone here.....and now that he's had 8 weeks to get in shape......he should be a playmaker on this team.

I mean really, one of, if not "the best" player at his position should have absolutely crushed someone en route to a Marshawn first down in a key situation.

Or again, have the standards changed?

No, he wasn't, but for the so called (as a ton of people here proclaimed) best new LT in the game.....where's the run blocking out of him? I mean, now that he was crowned the new best LT in the game by everyone here.....and now that he's had 8 weeks to get in shape......he should be a playmaker on this team.

I mean really, one of, if not "the best" player at his position should have absolutely crushed someone en route to a Marshawn first down in a key situation.

Or again, have the standards changed?

No I don't think the standards have changed. Everyone in the stadium knew we were running the ball on that 4th & 1 (i guess thats the key situation you're referring to) including the jet D putting like 8-9 guys in the box. I will have to review the game again tonite to see how jason did. We were just plain out coached this game.

No I don't think the standards have changed. Everyone in the stadium knew we were running the ball on that 4th & 1 (i guess thats the key situation you're referring to) including the jet D putting like 8-9 guys in the box. I will have to review the game again tonite to see how jason did. We were just plain out coached this game.

While you are at it, look at all of the other plays this season that we run to Peters side. Since he dominates almost every play of every game, I'm just wondering when we'll have a hole open up near him where it takes Marshawn or Freddie almost no effort to run through.

And again, I don't care if all 11 guys are lined up right over Peters himself. If he's the best new LT in the game, when can we count on him to get us an important first down pickup?

When everyone knows exactly what is going to happen and the Bills STILL run it down their throats for a 1st down -- THAT'S when we know the running game is back -- the Bills are not there yet. It shouldn't matter if the defense knows what we are going to do when it comes down to gaining 1 yard. That's when you just have to play smash mouth and get the yard. Our guys gotta get a little meaning or something in there because that's just not happening consistently enough at key moments.