Digital Music services

Ramius

My girl is looking for a digital music service to sign up for, so i figured this would be the best place for advice (scary just typing that). I dont know too much of whats out there, besides itunes, etc. She goes through a lot of music, so i'm guessing unlimited downloads for a monthly fee would be her best bet. For playing the music, she may get an mp3 player, but would prefer to just put the downloaded songs on her SD card so she can play them on her phone. Any recommendations from the peanut gallery?

I use Napster to Go, $14.95/month for unlimited downloads, and it works OK for me. I just don't have a big CD collection, don't want to spend several hundred dollars to download the thousand+ songs I have on my mp3 player, and am leery about popping up on the RIAA's radar for using Limewire or something like that.

With NTG you can listen to the tracks as long as you keep your subscription current (thanks, DRM software!) You can check HERE to see if your phone or mp3 player is compatible.

I use Napster to Go, $14.95/month for unlimited downloads, and it works OK for me. I just don't have a big CD collection, don't want to spend several hundred dollars to download the thousand+ songs I have on my mp3 player, and am leery about popping up on the RIAA's radar for using Limewire or something like that.

With NTG you can listen to the tracks as long as you keep your subscription current (thanks, DRM software!) You can check HERE to see if your phone or mp3 player is compatible.

She wants to transfer the mp3's straight tp an SD card and plug and play from the SD, without bothering to go through the phone's software.

She wants to transfer the mp3's straight tp an SD card and plug and play from the SD, without bothering to go through the phone's software.

Hmmm...not sure how that would work with Napster, never tried that route. Sorry.