todd

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bible is full of stevestojan, too.

85440[/snapback]

I don't know as much about the important matters discussed on this forum as "todd" seems to, but I do know that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." Whatever "stevestojan" might be, I can assert without question that it appears nowhere in the Bible.

Todd seems an authority on the issue of "stevestojan"-- and delivers a mouthful.

I don't know as much about the important matters discussed on this forum as "todd" seems to, but I do know that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."  Whatever "stevestojan" might be, I can assert without question that it appears nowhere in the Bible. 

Todd seems an authority on the issue of "stevestojan"-- and delivers a mouthful.

85466[/snapback]

Awww, did I get you riled up? You have your opinions, I have mine. If you'd like to insult me, that's fine. I think the ever-important bible says something about that, as well. Can you quote me a passage, preacher?

Awww, did I get you riled up? You have your opinions, I have mine. If you'd like to insult me, that's fine. I think the ever-important bible says something about that, as well. Can you quote me a passage, preacher?

85472[/snapback]

First, todd, don't flatter yourself about getting me riled up; you don't have the capacity. And, yes, if you want a passage, here's one:

"Don't cast your pearls before swine."

So I won't.

By the way, humorless one, saying that "todd seems an authority on stevestojan--and delivers a mouthful" would strike most people as amusing. But you are too much on the defensive to read it that way. So who is riled, Todd?

And before I leave your inane presence, try reading the book you excoriate. And don't you even dare to compound your transgression by lying to us and saying that you already have.

Now, oink away! And wallow away in your favorite element. I won't be reading your reply, for you have nothing to teach me.