Our game plan today

Gisele

Umm....gameplan was fine. We win with a decent o-line and without TE throwing pick-6's in the redzone.

What was the gameplan? I know what the Jets wanted to do. I know what the Dolphins wanted to do. I could tell what the Chargers were trying. Do you see where I'm going with this? Teams we play seem able to attack our weaknesses but we never attack theirs.

What was the gameplan? I know what the Jets wanted to do. I know what the Dolphins wanted to do. I could tell what the Chargers were trying. Do you see where I'm going with this? Teams we play seem able to attack our weaknesses but we never attack theirs.

I'm sure our gameplan was to run the ball - which we can't do because our o-line is awful. In response, we went to the tight ends with a lot of success. Defense, bend but don't break like always. The defense played fine today and we win if A) We can run the ball OR B) Edwards doesn't hand them essentially a 10 point swing.

I'm no football expert, but sitting on the couch today after zero preparation for this game, I was able to predict if we were running or passing on most of the plays. Could it be that the Jets coaches who do this for a living were able to that too? Have you noticed how there is little running room for the Bills backs and that the LOS is usually jammed with defenders outnumbering the number of blockers? I'd guess that the Bills offense is a bit predictable. One positive was more use of the tight end today.

On defense, the Bills did rush and extra player here and there and had some success with that. It sure looks to me like the coaches are not willing to commit the 5th or 6th rusher very often. Getting pressure with this front 4 is wishful thinking. With Schobel there is better pressure, but even then it's marginal.

I'm no football expert, but sitting on the couch today after zero preparation for this game, I was able to predict if we were running or passing on most of the plays. Could it be that the Jets coaches who do this for a living were able to that too? Have you noticed how there is little running room for the Bills backs and that the LOS is usually jammed with defenders outnumbering the number of blockers? I'd guess that the Bills offense is a bit predictable. One positive was more use of the tight end today.

On defense, the Bills did rush and extra player here and there and had some success with that. It sure looks to me like the coaches are not willing to commit the 5th or 6th rusher very often. Getting pressure with this front 4 is wishful thinking. With Schobel there is better pressure, but even then it's marginal.

You beat me to this one. My brother and I joke during all of the games how easy it is to predict the plays from the couch. Why would they run right at Jenkins on 4th and 1?

I'm sure our gameplan was to run the ball - which we can't do because our o-line is awful. In response, we went to the tight ends with a lot of success. Defense, bend but don't break like always. The defense played fine today and we win if A) We can run the ball OR B) Edwards doesn't hand them essentially a 10 point swing.

The Bills need 14 guys on offense. 3 additional lineman to block the linebackers and safeties that are jamming the LOS on nearly every run play. I think the opposition has a good idea when the Bills are running the ball and who is getting it.