Government Dental Care

I think its about time the government did something to enable more Americans to be able to go and see a dentist. The next time I walk into a Quickie Mart and see the slave behind the counter have bad teeth I swear I'll scream. These are the working poor and they shouldn't have to suffer like that.

Be generous , buy them some pliers and give the a set of Holloween teeth

I think its about time the government did something to enable more Americans to be able to go and see a dentist. The next time I walk into a Quickie Mart and see the slave behind the counter have bad teeth I swear I'll scream. These are the working poor and they shouldn't have to suffer like that.

slave ??

Yeah, let's not overreact.

Punch them in the mouth. Knock out their teeth. Problem solved. See here's the problem with the left, you need the government to solve all your problems. Soon you'll never even have to wipe your own ass.

Appearance aside, poor dental hygiene has been linked to infective endocarditis, bacteremia, atherosclerosis, oral cancer, pre-term births, and strokes. A dental health plan is just as important as a health plan.

Appearance aside, poor dental hygiene has been linked to infective endocarditis, bacteremia, atherosclerosis, oral cancer, pre-term births, and strokes. A dental health plan is just as important as a health plan.

I don't have dental insurance/plan and I have great teeth. I go to the dentist three times a year. Oh that's right, I'm rich. :blink:

Not sure what quickie mart you refer to, but at 7-11 they offer full benefits even for parttime employees. if they choose not to get it, it's their own fault.

http://www.7-eleven.com/Careers/BenefitsUS...38/Default.aspx

Medical

For full-time employees and their eligible dependents, 7-Eleven offers a consumer driven health program through United Healthcare. If you elect medical coverage, you also are eligible for prescription drug coverage. A vision plan is available for full-time employees as well.

For part-time employees, an affordable basic medical plan is available, which includes a limited prescription drug benefit plan.

Dental

Three dental options are available to full-time employees including a premium dental plan, a preferred provider organization (PPO) and a prepaid dental program.

An affordable basic dental coverage plan is available for part time employees.

A toothbrush and toothpaste are surprisingly cheaper than wine, booze, ciggies, drugs, beer, and Pop Tarts. No matter - the government obviously has done a poor job about how to accomplish such a difficult procedure as brushing. There is only so much a Single Mom can be expected to do... :lol:

But Change is on the horizon. The New Order will go after the corporations that extract excess profit from infective endocarditis, bacteremia, atherosclerosis, oral cancer, pre-term births, and strokes.

Change You Can Bite On! :blink:

:lol:

Its also a barrier to upward economic mobility. Who would hire a service employee that had totally f'd up teeth?

I don't have dental insurance/plan and I have great teeth. I go to the dentist three times a year. Oh that's right, I'm rich. :blink:

I avoid the dentist myself and never get cavaties, but some people have just very weak teeth it seems and get cavaties really easily. Other people just are not taught good habits by their parents and their teeth are f'd up. I now wear a cage at hockey because I don't want my teeth knocked out. That would be expensive to fix!

Its also a barrier to upward economic mobility. Who would hire a service employee that had totally f'd up teeth?

Depends.

Is the person a minority?

Is the person a female?

Is the person a female minority?

If the person is not a white male, tons of people would love to hire him.

I avoid the dentist myself and never get cavaties, but some people have just very weak teeth it seems and get cavaties really easily. Other people just are not taught good habits by their parents and their teeth are f'd up. I now wear a cage at hockey because I don't want my teeth knocked out. That would be expensive to fix!

I do too, but had to post it... Also, I wear those big elbow pads, my shoulder pads are moderate, but bigger than I use to wear. I don't bounce back quite as fast. Don't bounce quite as well either.

It's not just the cavities. I go three times a year because of gum recession that needs close monitoring. Apparently I brush too hard and according to my dentist most people do. Gum disease is a bigger problem for your teeth and overall health than cavities.