it's simple

JimmyPage

Well that is a well known rinky dink little forum tactic when you proclaim that everyone except one person (in this case me) shares your opinion.

Nice try.

Actually it's weak and far from true.

I don't know which forum you are reading, but there are plenty of people on this one calling for Jackson to get more carries.

Lynch's YPC is pedestrian.

So heres is what your comments amount to:

Lych = pedestrian

You = ingnorant

Your game is weak. Lynch is a beast. Stick to playing the guitar jimmy page. Leave football talk for the adults.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy,

You should stop making fun of the people on this board you are here too.

Oh and calling people names and putting yourself above them is very funny.

And by how many posts you have on here i would say you either dont have a job or are in high school yourself.

The Bills do have a big OL, And now that the weather is about to start turning colder, just watch and see. The run game is going to pick up. Big guys hate hot weather.

And that will nullify many of your original posts. OL will look better, Lynch will look better and and the back up qb will never touch the field.

But i suspect you dont really care about any of those things , you just like a good debate. So go back in your room, lock your door(so mom won't walk in) and have a debate with yourself.

I think that if Jackson was our #1 RB than it would be the same situation for Lynch. Look at when Lynch went down last year against Miami. Jackson played decent, but he doesn't bring the same big play ability as Lynch.

Actually he brought better big play ability. That's what astounds me about this. When Jackson was in he did better rushing and receiving than Lynch has, and the same holds true for this season. Lynch is a great guy, plays hard, but his vision bites. Occasionally he'll have a flash of vision, but not always.

Jackson just gets the yards better than Lynch does. Does Jackson have full year physical capabilities to withstand the pounding of a 16 game season? Don't know, but right now it's worth using him for 15-25 carries and Lynch with 10-18.

One more factoid that people bring up but makes no sense is "what if Lynch ran 25-30 times" a game argument. Honestly I can't understand that. How can someone get more carries when they aren't getting first downs consistently? I know it's a paradox, but here it's common logic to those apologists for Lynch.

I think Lynch is a good short-distance runner, but not much more at this point in his career unless he develops vision, which is highly unlikely.

ok

Brian Westbrook 130.2Tyds/g

Ladainian Tomlinson 112.1Tyds/g

Clinton Portis 110.3Tyds/g

Frank Gore 106.7Tyds/g

Earnest Graham 96.8Tyds/g

Brandon Jacob 96.7Tyds/g

Willie Parker 96.8Tyds/g

Micheal Turner 94.2Tyds/g

Jamal Lewis 93.2Tyds/g

Ryan Grant 91.5Tyds/g

Larry Johnson 90.3Tyds/g

Willis Mcgahee 89.6Tyds/g

Marion Barber 89.3Tyds/g

Thomas Jones 83.2Tyds/g

Edgerrin James 81.2Tyds/g

I think Marshawn stacks up pretty well with these dudes

Exactly my point! He is probably as good as 1/2 of these guys .

Which guys are 1st rounders?

Which of these guys would you rather have than ML and which round were they taken in?

Think about it.

Bills had to reach because of the Henry and McGahee fiascos.

Take off the Beastmode goggles and be honest with yourself.

I am greatful he is good but will never buy into the Beastmode B/S

Which of these guys would you rather have than ML and which round were they taken in?

Think about it.

There are only 6 backs in the league that have out performed him the last two seasons......

everyone else he is on par with or way ahead of them.....

Guest dog14787
No its total yards from the LOS over the past two seasons....

LOS? Whats that, I would like to see what you're looking at, thanks

Guest dog14787
ok

Brian Westbrook 130.2Tyds/g

Ladainian Tomlinson 112.1Tyds/g

Clinton Portis 110.3Tyds/g

Frank Gore 106.7Tyds/g

Earnest Graham 96.8Tyds/g

Brandon Jacob 96.7Tyds/g

Willie Parker 96.8Tyds/g

Micheal Turner 94.2Tyds/g

Jamal Lewis 93.2Tyds/g

Ryan Grant 91.5Tyds/g

Larry Johnson 90.3Tyds/g

Willis Mcgahee 89.6Tyds/g

Marion Barber 89.3Tyds/g

Thomas Jones 83.2Tyds/g

Edgerrin James 81.2Tyds/g

I think Marshawn stacks up pretty well with these dudes

Where are you getting the stats from, what link?

Think about it.

Listen there are a lot of impressionable kids out there who eat up on stuff like...beast mode.

They hear something like that and the guy could average 2.6 ypc and they'd still be mindlessly chanting "beast mode".

Jimmy,

You should stop making fun of the people on this board you are here too.

Oh and calling people names and putting yourself above them is very funny.

And by how many posts you have on here i would say you either dont have a job or are in high school yourself.

The Bills do have a big OL, And now that the weather is about to start turning colder, just watch and see. The run game is going to pick up. Big guys hate hot weather.

And that will nullify many of your original posts. OL will look better, Lynch will look better and and the back up qb will never touch the field.

But i suspect you dont really care about any of those things , you just like a good debate. So go back in your room, lock your door(so mom won't walk in) and have a debate with yourself.

Just do yourself a favor and try not to think too much while you are on the job, you need to concentrate when you're assembling those happy meals.

somehow I am not surprised to see you respond by questioning my reading comprehension. It appears that your response to anyone that disagrees with you is to question their intelligence, rather than your argument, which is both inaccurate, subjective, and short-sighted.

If I were to claim that you said the Bills will lose all their remaining game, does that obligate you to argue that they will?

You had no argument and didn't counter anything that I said.

All you did was misquote me.

So what you you like me to do when you misquote me?

What most people do when they are misquoted is they put the question to the person....where the hell did you get that from?

And that is what I did.

I'm certainly not going to reply to you as if you countered anything I said.

What would you have me do reply to any and all fabrications and misquotes?

Guest dog14787

Its allot easier on this board if everyone post their thoughts in a polite manner and try to have a little respect for folks who disagree with you. The world is full of opinions, some good, some not so good , that depends on which side of the opinion you're on. Its easy to forget sometimes and get a little snappy, but get over it, someone disagree's, so what, don't let it stand in the way of a good argument.