Marshawn Lynch

I was at the game 5 rows back. Lynch had a noticeable problem with his ankle or knee. He wasnt on the field to start the game and had very few carries. The Bills could have used him on the two 3-1 misques we had.

Jackson short up the middle for a touchdown. Result questionable field goal.

Edwards diving stretch for extra yards. Result fumble and turn over.

Because Jackson didnt move the chains the few times called on in 3rd and short situations the team had to rely to much on Edwards. This is normally fine but the Defense knew it and showed by running only 3 at the line.

Better Marshawn is a better Bills team overall

I was at the game 5 rows back. Lynch had a noticeable problem with his ankle or knee. He wasnt on the field to start the game and had very few carries. The Bills could have used him on the two 3-1 misques we had.

Jackson short up the middle for a touchdown. Result questionable field goal.

Edwards diving stretch for extra yards. Result fumble and turn over.

Because Jackson didnt move the chains the few times called on in 3rd and short situations the team had to rely to much on Edwards. This is normally fine but the Defense knew it and showed by running only 3 at the line.

Better Marshawn is a better Bills team overall

Marshawn caught a pass on the first play of the game. Wouldn't that by default by make him the starter.

Dick said he was hit in the head that was why Jackson was in on the goal line

OK, trip back did not give me enough time to watch all the interviews after the game. Sorry to post incorrectly and guess I over analyzed him acting like his leg was bothering him for 2 plays in a row. Then suddenly he was off the field. Guess I missed him getting hit in the head too.

Either way he was under utilized in the game. I saw a stat that showed Edwards quarter by quarter break down and in the 3rd Edwards only threw 3 times and the Bills started off with an openning drive TD. In the 4th Edwards threw on the majority of the plays even though there was some production in the run game and Miami was only rushing 3.

Basically the Bills have played smarter in the past.

I've always looked at Marshawn as the type of the guy who really blossoms in the 4th quarter. He runs very hard and has the ability to beat down a defense if given regular carries. By the end of the game we need to just feed Marshawn the ball and when we get the urge to pass, give it to Jackson. Our 2nd half drive vs the Dolphins is a perfect example.

I've always looked at Marshawn as the type of the guy who really blossoms in the 4th quarter. He runs very hard and has the ability to beat down a defense if given regular carries. By the end of the game we need to just feed Marshawn the ball and when we get the urge to pass, give it to Jackson. Our 2nd half drive vs the Dolphins is a perfect example.

After which, Schonert failed to keep feeding the RBs.

Schonert (among others) sucked in the 2nd half yesterday.