What's the opinion of Miami now?

Tipster19

They're an improving team. They're definitely not the crappy team they were last year.

I still feel we beat ourselves and gave the game away.

Chalk this up to 2 players playing less then 100%. McGee and Lynch being the biggest examples of that.

Jackson endzone run on 3-1 unsuccessful

Edwards diving on 3-1 turn over

Ginn getting biggest day of his career

They get credit because to win the game the Bills had to play well... You can even change that to "OK" judging by the 16-7 lead when the Bills had only played poor to so so.

It was a bad day. Not typical Bills playing. I'm over it.

Love your sig line. <_<

And I agree. The Fins are a much better coached team than we would like to believe. I don't see them in the playoffs this year, but they're definitely a competitive team.

Well you put the point in a very concise manner and I admire that. Better put than I could've said it.

We gave the game away in the 4th Quarter, well Edwards did anyway! He looked like Bledsoe holding the ball in the pocket! The Dolphins took control of our offense with pass pressure and solid tackling and coverage. They beat us in the Special team game, Takeaways, and most importantly on the scoreboard! Now we have to get our revenge in Toronto.

Anyone can see the Dolphins are putting it together and one more strong offseason could put them in the driver seat in the AFC East!

Miami is better than most people thought. Buffalo is not as good as we hoped.

The difference between Miami and Buffalo the last three or four games comes down to two simple concepts: consistency and high quality offensive and defensive play selection. :P

Buffalo is still talented, but the AFC East just got that much harder. Besides the NFC East, this is now the toughest division.

Nightcrawler