Pete

12 team league- we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 K, 1 Def

QB Tom Brady and Carson Palmer

RB Deuce Mcallister, Fred Taylor, Deshaun Foster, William Green

WR Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Koren Robinson, Justin Mcarrins, Lee Evans

TE Tony Gonzales and Ben Watson

K Josh Brown and Paul Edinger

Def Tenn and KC

I am gonna put Boldin on IR and pick up another WR. Any good suggestions for a sleeper who might still be available? Cedric Wilson or Todd Pinkston or something?

love your team! in fact you have a couple of guys i would like to snag on draft nite.

you have 5 WR's on your team, is that how many other teams have as well?

That doesn't leave much to choose from. Was David Givens selected? If not, I would take him.

Engram and Givens were both selected. Each team keeps 5 WRs on their roster. I am gonna put Anquin on the DL. I am debating between Josh Reed and Justin Gage. I am leaning towards Gage right now. Thanks for the feedback!

Engram and Givens were both selected.  Each team keeps 5 WRs on their roster.  I am gonna put Anquin on the DL.  I am debating between Josh Reed and Justin Gage.  I am leaning towards Gage right now.  Thanks for the feedback!

6807[/snapback]

I like your team a lot, not sure how much emphasis there is on defense in your league thats the only spot on your team that may have some questions. As for a sleeper WR, try Gage on Chicago, Booker was traded for a reason

Archived