Great Marshawn interview

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

the most revealing part is towards the end where he says his favorite experience in buffalo is the chicken wings. you can tell by his expression that he felt like an outsider in the community

imagine how he feels about it nowadays

the most revealing part is towards the end where he says his favorite experience in buffalo is the chicken wings. you can tell by his expression that he felt like an outsider in the community

imagine how he feels about it nowadays

I think you guys are reading into things way too much. Considering that at the time of the interview, he had been in WNY for a total of like 3 weeks, and that he had spent the entire time at camp, what would you expect him to say there. Have you ever moved to a new place for a job? It takes more that a couple weeks to adjust to your new situation and really experience the new place.

He got a 42 on the Wonderlic and graduated with a 3.4 from Berkeley...

AND he went to Oakland Technical HS. Which is not any regular public HS. I might be wrong about Oakland Tech, but i know Bergen Tech (round my way) is a public HS for higher achieving and/or smarter kids.

Too many people think the way you speak and the things you say is a direct indication of how smart you are. Some people speak better but are really not that smart and vice versa.

First of all, the Wonderlic is mostly irrelevant to how intelligent he is. Secondly, Wonderlic scores aren't made public, so unless someone has a bonafide copy of his test result, the scores are nothing more than rumor.

Now, according to the article :

42 - Marshawn Lynch* (14 on first try)

...*I can’t find a second source for ML’s ‘42′...

Now, if the report of a 14 on the first test, and a 42 on the second test, are true, that really says something. But, what does it say? Could be one of many things, actually. But, it supports the idea that the Wonderlic isn't an intelligence test, and can be studied for. If also supports the idea that Marshawn can learn, and improve...quite a bit, actually.

Take it for what it is worth...which isn't much.