Parking at the Stadium

nmas3

The stadium lots are $25, unless you have a $5 off coupon that was mailed to all the season ticket holders.

The satellite lots are less. Generally speaking, the further away from the stadium, the less it costs.

What section are you sitting in? That might give us a better idea about where to suggest you park.

Section 131
Looks like you'll be sitting near Elvis.

Hammer's Lot or Drive 2 would both be good alternatives for parking relatively close to where you sit. (I sit in 334, but won't be going to this game) Drive 2 is easier for getting out of the stadium, as you can cut across lot 7 and go out Drive 7 (ECC parking lot) , bypassing that nasty logjam at the corner of Abbott & Big Tree. It's also close enough to Hammer's Lot you could walk over and mingle with the folks there.

Thanks for the info, sounds like a plan. I am thinking I am going to stay the night somewhere around there, I really want to go to anchor bar while I am up there. After that I have an 11 hour drive home.

Looks like you'll be sitting near Elvis.

Hammer's Lot or Drive 2 would both be good alternatives for parking relatively close to where you sit. (I sit in 334, but won't be going to this game) Drive 2 is easier for getting out of the stadium, as you can cut across lot 7 and go out Drive 7 (ECC parking lot) , bypassing that nasty logjam at the corner of Abbott & Big Tree. It's also close enough to Hammer's Lot you could walk over and mingle with the folks there.

Mingle? Give the Bills $25.00 to park then come over to the Hammer Lot!

Mingle? Give the Bills $25.00 to park then come over to the Hammer Lot!

Id rather give the $$ to you. Plus, I've always been able to get out of your lot easier than the big Bills lots.