Hate

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What branch of the service were you in?

What's your point? Have you not gotten anything from this thread?

What is your question meant to imply?

He doesn't know what he's talking about because he's not in the military?

Is he any less entitled to his opinion? Is he any less informed?

Talk about closed minded bigotry!!

What's your point? Have you not gotten anything from this thread?

What is your question meant to imply?

He doesn't know what he's talking about because he's not in the military?

Is he any less entitled to his opinion? Is he any less informed?

Talk about closed minded bigotry!!

Go grab another joint this is none of your beeswax.If you had any brains you would know this is from a previous discussion. I guess I would have to say you are anal retentive with a lack of scrotal fortitude. "Big Cat ' more like big pu$$y

Go grab another joint this is none of your beeswax.If you had any brains you would know this is from a previous discussion. I guess I would have to say you are anal retentive with a lack of scrotal fortitude. "Big Cat ' more like big pu$$y

Do you realize how much of a bully you come across as when you insult people this way? And you wonder why conservatives are thought of as intolerant? Instead of responding to legitimate questions, you just question peoples' manhood and disrespect them. Is it because you don't have answers?

Then it was honest mistake. But way to resort to name calling, Boner.

EDIT: And for the record, I was looking forward to a lil post-work doobs action. Hazed, you're welcome to drop by. Don't be jealous that the world has more fun than you, Boner.

Do you realize how much of a bully you come across as when you insult people this way? And you wonder why conservatives are thought of as intolerant? Instead of responding to legitimate questions, you just question peoples' manhood and disrespect them. Is it because you don't have answers?

Thats right I am a bigot , a racist and now a bully :D I dont have ,a as you call a sensitive side what a sorry a$$ed bunch of girly men. :lol:

Thats right I am a bigot , a racist and now a bully :D I dont have ,a as you call a sensitive side what a sorry a$$ed bunch of girly men. :D

Gee you think?! We hadn't noticed. Don't forget also:

Ignorant

Ill-informed

Intolerant

and all the "cons" too, that go with conservative like

Constipated

Convoluted

Coniferous :lol:

and whatever else there is. And you can't type for sh--.

Apples and oranges. With a few exceptions, there aren't too many radical Christians willing to blow themselves up.

There's entire communities of young Muslims that would love to kill innocents in the name of Allah.

Timothy McVie.... need I say more... bull crap. Violents terrorists should be dealt with, but not making that distinction is as much a sin and makes as bad as the sinner.

No. No. No. I am and will always be a Yankees fan number one. I'm from New York , so I grew up a Yankees fan, Sabers fan and a Bills fan. I have a 6 year old and a 5 year old I'm trying to raise as Rays fans. Creating the interest,love and understanding of the game is my first priority. Also trying to raise them Bucs fans as well as Lightning fans. They know where my loyalties are and they often ask me why I havent changed. I tell them be a fan for life, not a fan for a good season. :lol:

Trying to raise your kids Bucs and Lightning fans?!! I had doubts about you knowing your political choices but now it's official you're completly nuts!!!!!

Timothy McVie
Didn't blow himself up, he should have ...Woulda saved the tax payers a trial.

and all the "cons" too, that go with conservative like

Constipated

Convoluted

Coniferous rolleyes.gif

Let's not forget you "dems"

Demilitarized

Demoralized

Demurrer