TRAVIS HENRY TRADED

valle7878

WE NEED TO TRADE HIM TO A TEAM AND GET THERE #1 DRAFT PICK IN RETURN.    mCgAHEE IS A BETTER RUNNER AND CAN CATCH THE BALL OUT OF THE BACKFIELD.

83360[/snapback]

I seriously doubt anyone would give up a #1 for him, 3rd if we are lucky.........

I seriously doubt anyone would give up a #1 for him, 3rd if we are lucky.........

83378[/snapback]

I think the only team that would make a move like that to get Henry already has him. Guys, forget getting a 1st round pick for almost any player. Just won't happen. Do you think the other teams are all brain dead? They have scounts and they see the same thing we see. If we get a 2nd round pick for Henry we are extremely fortunate. I would take a half decent vet Olineman for him at this point. Too bad the deadline is past.

WE NEED TO TRADE HIM TO A TEAM AND GET THERE #1 DRAFT PICK IN RETURN.    mCgAHEE IS A BETTER RUNNER AND CAN CATCH THE BALL OUT OF THE BACKFIELD.

83360[/snapback]

Why do so many of you clueless souls feel we can actually get a 1st round pick for Travis? Corey Dillion didn't warrent a 1st rounder and he has a track record far better than Henry.

No NFL team will give u s a 1st round pick for him.

Where do all these clueless people come from?

I would be very skeptical about even recieving a third round pick for Travis Henry right now. He's shown nothing, and would be a free agent in another year anyway, if you just want to wait and see. How's the 2005 RB crop? I can't imagine there aren't better ones to be had in the first, second, or third round.