MISSION: 2-1 at worst for the next three games

Cornerville

As a diehard Bills fan I can't bring myself to ever predict a loss for my beloved team, but I honestly think the next three games are wins. Not necessarily easy wins, but wins nonetheless. The Chargers game was the tough one, and we did it.

As long as we don't have a let down, we ought to be able to win all 3. Hard to imagine that 8-1 is seeming very do-able!

I dunno Division games are tough, I will be happy with 1-2, we will still be 6-3 although we would be losing ground.

I think any one of those teams could give us fits, even if they stink. We can always beat them the 2nd time.

BTW

great game

and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're a Bills player the only thing you should be thinking about is reaching 6-1 by squishing the Fish. Thinking too much as a player about going 2-1 in the next games is how you end up going 0-3.

As for us fans I also disagree with the concept of hoping we go at least 2-1 in the next three games.

3-0 is what we plan and hope for.

If you're a Bills player the only thing you should be thinking about is reaching 6-1 by squishing the Fish. Thinking too much as a player about going 2-1 in the next games is how you end up going 0-3.

As for us fans I also disagree with the concept of hoping we go at least 2-1 in the next three games.

3-0 is what we plan and hope for.

False. We hope for 3-0 but plan for 0-3. Or some bs like that. I'm not sure of the saying.

If the Bills go 3-0 I'll sh-- a tiger and start a vegas show.

:angry:

That might win the post of the year award!!!

As a diehard Bills fan I can't bring myself to ever predict a loss for my beloved team, but I honestly think the next three games are wins. Not necessarily easy wins, but wins nonetheless. The Chargers game was the tough one, and we did it.

One at a time. One at a time. I have to admit after the last nine years I've come to expect the worst. I think this is the dawning of a truly special team but I still get butterflies before every game. Back in the early nineties I never had butterflies. I always believed the team would win. I'm hoping that begins for me again next year. :thumbsup:

I would pay to see that.

I think that's the point of the show. The fist show would be excreting the tiger and then shows during his training and finally have Ziegfried or Roy (I forget which one's which) join him on stage. They're used to it. They've had lots of tigers up their assess.

False. We hope for 3-0 but plan for 0-3. Or some bs like that. I'm not sure of the saying.

Nah I plan and hope for 3-0. Going 2-1 is unacceptable to this fan (that is until we lose one of them then I hope and plan on us being 2-1 in the 3 games.

I was flat out rooting for us to go 19-0 this seasons (until the AZ game and now I plan and hope on us being 18-1)!