Jason Peters

Frez

a lot of points scored today.. both teams in the 30's.. I don't see either defense having much success today. Bills have had two weeks to game plan on offense and SD's offense going against a banged up defense... should be a shootout...

Hope that you are wrong, unless STs have a 21 point game. I am just kinda hoping we can keep it close and get lucky.

a lot of points scored today.. both teams in the 30's.. I don't see either defense having much success today. Bills have had two weeks to game plan on offense and SD's offense going against a banged up defense... should be a shootout...

I see the very opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if both teams come out in a ball control mindset--lots of running, controlling the clock, etc. The Bills will drop more guys into coverage, protecting their injured secondary.

I can see both Rivers and Edwards throwing for under 200 yards, but the RB's having a pretty good day.

I'm hoping Jason Peters is finally in football shape. This guy should be ready to bulldoze the whole defensive line of the chargers today.

:D

I don't believe Peters' problem is just getting in "football shape." The Bills staff needs to use that as a politically correct excuse. While it is a factor, his mental attitude is a big part, too. When he was an undrafted rookie, when he was converted to a lineman, when he was shifted to left tackle, he was excited and motivated. When he was named to the Pro Bowl, it went to his head. Suddenly, he was a star who was underpaid. Then he got bad advice from his idiot agent, and became a disgruntled star. Now he is a very average OT who needs to get his head back into his game.

He keep saying he's progressing, but he does not show it. He can be the dominating left tackle we need, but not until he comes back to reality and realizes that he blew it... and has to get that "fire" back if he wants to be paid like a Pro Bowler.

I don't believe Peters' problem is just getting in "football shape." The Bills staff needs to use that as a politically correct excuse. While it is a factor, his mental attitude is a big part, too. When he was an undrafted rookie, when he was converted to a lineman, when he was shifted to left tackle, he was excited and motivated. When he was named to the Pro Bowl, it went to his head. Suddenly, he was a star who was underpaid. Then he got bad advice from his idiot agent, and became a disgruntled star. Now he is a very average OT who needs to get his head back into his game.

He keep saying he's progressing, but he does not show it. He can be the dominating left tackle we need, but not until he comes back to reality and realizes that he blew it... and has to get that "fire" back if he wants to be paid like a Pro Bowler.

He's still better than Andrew Peters :D