Romo

BuffaloWings

I have Tony Romo and Aaron Rodgers, with Matt Ryan as a 3rd QB. We start 2 QBs in my league and the lower scorer of the two is dropped from my total points. If the Falcons didn't have a bye this week, it would be a no-brainer to start Ryan & Rodgers, but since they don't....

Do you start Romo now that he's talking about playing? I presumed earlier this week that he wouldn't, so I picked up Ryan Fitzpatrick as insurance (Brad Johnson was claimed off waivers before I could get him). I realize my situation isn't terribly dire since only 1 QB's numbers count.

I have Tony Romo and Aaron Rodgers, with Matt Ryan as a 3rd QB. We start 2 QBs in my league and the lower scorer of the two is dropped from my total points. If the Falcons didn't have a bye this week, it would be a no-brainer to start Ryan & Rodgers, but since they don't....

Do you start Romo now that he's talking about playing? I presumed earlier this week that he wouldn't, so I picked up Ryan Fitzpatrick as insurance (Brad Johnson was claimed off waivers before I could get him). I realize my situation isn't terribly dire since only 1 QB's numbers count.

It sounds like Romo will play...but you never know. I would wait until it gets closer to game time, as I am sure the Cowboys game will get oodles of pre-game coverage. Jerry Jones is anxious to show off his newest purchase in Roy Williams.

BTW- dropping the lowest score of your two QB's is one of the lamest rules I have ever heard about in FF. Does anyone else do this? That takes a lot of the fun out of playing, IMO.

It sounds like Romo will play...but you never know. I would wait until it gets closer to game time, as I am sure the Cowboys game will get oodles of pre-game coverage. Jerry Jones is anxious to show off his newest purchase in Roy Williams.

BTW- dropping the lowest score of your two QB's is one of the lamest rules I have ever heard about in FF. Does anyone else do this? That takes a lot of the fun out of playing, IMO.

Yeah, but those are "best ball" type games, never heard of just doing the QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.