Not a big conspiracy guy, but is this a "plant?"

You tell me. Between this, and Minister Farrakhan calling Obama the "Messiah," I am wondering just how happy he must be for this kind of "support." Jewish vote anyone?

Now, here comes Hillary with tear jerking remarks. She still wants that spotlight. It's all about her, even in the heated moments of a campaign.

One thing I will give to you Obama worshippers, he does have his work cut out for him. With friends like these.........

You tell me. Between this, and Minister Farrakhan calling Obama the "Messiah," I am wondering just how happy he must be for this kind of "support." Jewish vote anyone?

"Jackson warns that he isn't an Obama confidant or adviser, 'just a supporter.'" That pretty much sums it up. Jackson doesn't speak for anyone but Jackson.

Obama has made Jackson and Farrakan irrelevant. No one listens to Jackson anymore -- accept the far-right and the NY Post.

Now, here comes Hillary with tear jerking remarks. She still wants that spotlight. It's all about her, even in the heated moments of a campaign.

I'm not a big HRC fan, but only a hater could find anything to dislike in her answers to a reporters questions. Good Lord, get a life.