Report: Bowden out at Clemson

Bmwolf21

Thursday night games haven't been too kind to us over the last 6-8 years.

well, we gutted that one out. Not the prettiest of games, but its a big road win for this young team, on the road in primetime on national team, all while fighting the damn thursday night football gods. Big test coming up next weekend against virginia tech.

well, we gutted that one out. Not the prettiest of games, but its a big road win for this young team, on the road in primetime on national team, all while fighting the damn thursday night football gods. Big test coming up next weekend against virginia tech.

Agreed. That was a game we would have lost over the last few years. Gotta use it as a building block.

I thought Fisher called a pretty good game last night, and outside of that 3rd-quarter bomb, the defense was pretty solid. Ponder showed he could make a few throws but needs to cut down on the Chris Rix decision-making.

Agreed. That was a game we would have lost over the last few years. Gotta use it as a building block.

I thought Fisher called a pretty good game last night, and outside of that 3rd-quarter bomb, the defense was pretty solid. Ponder showed he could make a few throws but needs to cut down on the Chris Rix decision-making.

Yup. The early runs and the long bomb were the only glaring mistakes the defense made. The OL line really improved in the second half, but still waaay too many penalties. The holding penalties probably took 3 scores off the board by ending drives prematurely. But the offense scored when they needed to, and Ponder has looked mostly solid back there. Someone needs to teach our WRs how to catch the damn ball however.

Gano has looked good kicking FGs this season. Makes me wonder why the hell we waited until his senior year to let him try kicking. He's been much better than that douche cismesia.

Yup. The early runs and the long bomb were the only glaring mistakes the defense made. The OL line really improved in the second half, but still waaay too many penalties. The holding penalties probably took 3 scores off the board by ending drives prematurely. But the offense scored when they needed to, and Ponder has looked mostly solid back there. Someone needs to teach our WRs how to catch the damn ball however.

Gano has looked good kicking FGs this season. Makes me wonder why the hell we waited until his senior year to let him try kicking. He's been much better than that douche cismesia.

I'm really encouraged overall by the line's improvement. They are so young and seem to be getting better each and every game, so maybe Trickett really knows what he's doing after all. B-)

Surrency needs to come down with the damn ball on those long jump balls.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.