it's gonna be a long season in Ann Arbor

el Tigre

I was ready for a couple of rough years as Rodriguez tears down and rebuilds the Wolverines roster and installs his system,but I was still surprised we lost to a 1-4 Toledo team. Our offense is BRUTAL. We have nobody to play QB. I still think hiring Rodriguez was a good move. He will recruit for team speed and build the team to win on a national level,not just win the Big Ten. It's just gonna be a tough 2-3 years till we get there. GO BLUE!

Rodriguez should be arrested and put in jail this week for taking away the winning tradition that Michigan has had throughout it's history.

For those of you who watched today's Toledo game, please answer me this. What the hell was Rodriguez thinking when the Wolverines had the ball on the Rockets' 9 yard line with under a minute to go?

The Wolverines had 2nd & 1, and they throw two passes in the end zone?! They could have gotten a first down, which would have stopped the clock, then they could have spiked the ball once the clock started.

Also in not trying to get the first down, they did'nt attempt to put the ball in the middle of the field, so that if they attempt a FG it would be a straight on kick instead from the far right hashmark.

Yes the Wolverines offense was horrid today, but Rodriguez did not know how to coach on that last drive, which took away any chance of the Wolverines pulling off the win today.

Thanks a lot coach, you really know how to destroy decades of a winning tradition. GO BLUE!!!

Rodriguez should be arrested and put in jail this week for taking away the winning tradition that Michigan has had throughout it's history.

For those of you who watched today's Toledo game, please answer me this. What the hell was Rodriguez thinking when the Wolverines had the ball on the Rockets' 9 yard line with under a minute to go?

The Wolverines had 2nd & 1, and they throw two passes in the end zone?! They could have gotten a first down, which would have stopped the clock, then they could have spiked the ball once the clock started.

Also in not trying to get the first down, they did'nt attempt to put the ball in the middle of the field, so that if they attempt a FG it would be a straight on kick instead from the far right hashmark.

Yes the Wolverines offense was horrid today, but Rodriguez did not know how to coach on that last drive, which took away any chance of the Wolverines pulling off the win today.

Thanks a lot coach, you really know how to destroy decades of a winning tradition. GO BLUE!!!

I didn't see the game,it wasn't shown in my area. It does sound like some boneheaded playcalling. Woudn't that have been on McGee the OC though? Not that it makes much difference at this point. It shoudn't have come down to one series at the end of the game against Toledo. I do believe things will be fine,it's just gonna be a tough couple of years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.