mccargo

In defense of the d line last week two of our starters were dinged enough to miss practices last week and in defense of the rest of the d, we had two other starters out all or most of the game. And we really could have used Crowell last week it seems too. I actually can see why this young team had a defense collapse. I think Perry tried to make adjustments that kind of backfired and most of the blame lies there. Also we weren't at home and the breaks went the wrong way at critical times. The Bills on the field just couldn't/didn't execute and it happens to young teams when they are matched up badly to begin with, I had a bad feeling about that game before. I also worry about how our d will do against the Fins. Hope they get these problems settled before then.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't going to be traded it makes no sense. That would leave only 3 DT's on the team. Considering Mccargo has been active since week 2 only shows that it makes even less sense to trade him.

Any other wisdom you care to give to the community?

BTW Pls give me your picks for every game next week, I live in Veags, I could make a killing off of you.

So first you called Lynch overrated and now youre saying that Whitner is a "decent" safety. Donte is one of the best and most respected safeties in the league and he's the leader of that defense. All 24 years of his age - after playing 37 games.

You talent evaluations are a little strange buddy..

It takes someone with knowledge to know that very few safeties ever make an impact that justifies a pick as high as the Bills burnt on Whitner.

He is a good safety but certainly not the rare safety that is considered an impact player from that position.

When you draft that high you are or should be looking for an impact player.

Anyone can make a safe pick at that slot and come up with a steady player.

How many game changing plays has Whitner made in his career?

And BTW Lynch is overrated time will PROVE that.

This hope that his average per carry is due to the Olines he has run behind so far will die out as he contonues to be pretty much what you see right now.

He's better than willis magahee but not as good a back as travis henry was.