I hope San Diego destroys New England this week.

and also because that will hopefully make San Diego a bit "over-confident" when they face us. After the beat down we got from the Cardinals I don't want to face another team with something to prove. All I ask is that we please, please, please, put pressure on Rivers when we play them or we will get picked apart. (again) And while I'm making wishes, I hope Houston makes up for their embarassing loss and squishes the fish and Cincinatti shows some pride and beats the Jests.

Edge and that Hightower kid run on us pretty well. I absolutely fear Tomlinson & Sproles. Noway we can let those guys get free.

Our special teams better be just that "Special" Sproles is really good on kickoff returns.

Plus they have a stout D.

and also because that will hopefully make San Diego a bit "over-confident" when they face us. After the beat down we got from the Cardinals I don't want to face another team with something to prove. All I ask is that we please, please, please, put pressure on Rivers when we play them or we will get picked apart. (again) And while I'm making wishes, I hope Houston makes up for their embarassing loss and squishes the fish and Cincinatti shows some pride and beats the Jests.

Just the Bills luck ! I see on the Charger's injury report that WR Chambers will sit out the New England game, and will ready to go the following week in Buffalo ...

Did you see how the Chargers got beat by Miami? The Chargers looked flat and were out manhandled by the more physical Dolphins. Should we be more worried by the SD game or the Miami game.

LT was a non-factor. Rivers looked stymied. A bunch of no-names from MIA beat one of the most "talented" (on paper) teams in the AFC.

So far, both NE and SD -- last year's AFC Conference Championship teams -- have no answer for Miami's Wildcat offensive scheme (which MIA ran more often in the SD game)

Will the Bills?

I hope NE loses big too, that would be awesome to have SD coming in feeling good. I'm not that worried about LT and sproules though..at least not overly worried. Our defense got picked apart by passing and us not blitzing. Our run d looked okay. SD doesnt have nearly as big of a threat with WR's. Lets just hope Chambers starts and gives the old NE pats an ass whopping.

I hope NE loses big too, that would be awesome to have SD coming in feeling good. I'm not that worried about LT and sproules though..at least not overly worried. Our defense got picked apart by passing and us not blitzing. Our run d looked okay. SD doesnt have nearly as big of a threat with WR's. Lets just hope Chambers starts and gives the old NE pats an ass whopping.

If Trent=Answer does Whoismorefrailthan73.4%ofporcelaindolls=Question?

Edge and that Hightower kid run on us pretty well. I absolutely fear Tomlinson & Sproles. Noway we can let those guys get free.

Our special teams better be just that "Special" Sproles is really good on kickoff returns.

Plus they have a stout D.

This I'm not so sure about. They rank 18th against the run, 32nd against the pass, 28th in total yards/game and 24th in points per game. If Tredwards plays, we ought to be able to put points on the board.