I blame LIN and TW for the loss yesterday...

RayFinkle

Thousands of bills fans could not preform pregame rituals and could not watch the game from the comfort of their home. As we all know, everyone's home has rally seat positions, lucky televisions, etc, etc. Without the colletive good vibes from the fans being sent across the country, we didn't stand a chance. :thumbsup:

Thousands of bills fans could not preform pregame rituals and could not watch the game from the comfort of their home. As we all know, everyone's home has rally seat positions, lucky televisions, etc, etc. Without the colletive good vibes from the fans being sent across the country, we didn't stand a chance. :thumbsup:

I sat on my Lucky Commode. It didn't work...

I blame my brother. He was in town over the weekend and my schedule got totally ass over teakettle. We ended up sitting down to dinner right at KO so he could get to the airport. How thoughtless of him was that?

I've given him a 2 year ban. :thumbsup:

Anyone who blames TW in this mess keep this in mind: If they cave to LIN Broadcasting and pay for carriage, then every other Buffalo TV station will ask for the same. Guess who winds up paying in the end? You think your cable bill is high now? (FYI: I'm not defending TW. Most cable companies are run by scumbags. I'm just letting you know the eventual outcome.)

PTR