Perry Fewell just laid an EGG

Which player is the pivot man in the Cardinals offense? Kurt Warner. Did we apply consistent pressure? NO. What really sickened me is they did not even make adjustments in the second half. It's games like this that make me think games in the NFL are fixed.

Buddy, don't start with me. I have been a fan longer than you.

Oh sh--, my mistake. He's a real fan cause he's been around longer than I have. Whatever, I guess that means you can spew all sorts of nonsense you want. Just put it in the other fifty threads we've got going and stop crapping up the board with repetitive bull sh--...

If you have been a fan as long as you say you should know that the Bills are famous for pulling this kind of crap. Losing to teams they should beat. It was no different in the 1990's either, but it's ONE game. It will get better...

Which player is the pivot main in the Cardinals offense? Kurt Warner. Did we apply consistent pressure? NO. What really sickened me is they did not even make adjustments in the second half. It's games like this that make me think games in the NFL are fixed.

May be we need to give credit to the Cardinals Coaches for making the right adjustments and going after the QBs after a suspect line.

When we blitzed that didn't work either. They seemed to have the right play called for taking advantage. What bothered me most abour today was the resurfacing of some of the same problems as last year.; an inability to run with any consistency and no four man pass rush. We still need an edge pass rusher in the worst way.

When we blitzed that didn't work either. They seemed to have the right play called for taking advantage. What bothered me most abour today was the resurfacing of some of the same problems as last year.; an inability to run with any consistency and no four man pass rush. We still need an edge pass rusher in the worst way.

Uh, twice?? Blitzing 2 times and basing a decision off of those 2 times is how b*tches get fired, IMHO.

Did you catch the Jets-Cards highlights from the previous week? No? Well, neither did Fewell, apparantly.

I know this is getting a beat down, but our D will never be good enough to contend if we continue down this "bend but don't break" road. It's garbage, vulnarable, and worst of all, extremely painful to watch.

Hard to get pressure when Warner is taking 2 drop steps and throwing darts to his WR's on slants that our corners didnt know how to defend........

All I heard all week was how Buffalo will destroy that offense cause Warner is old and had a ton of turnovers, I was lashed at when I said that AZ has a better shot to win the game then Buffalo and how they had more play makers on their defense.......

THANKS F-ING GOD, that Anquan Boldin wasnt playing cause the Card may have hung 50 plus on our D. You think Warner picked us apart, what do you think Favre will do to us? Personally Jerricho Cotchery and Coles are some very quality WR's, and are even better with Favre running the show...

Blame whoever you want, but I blame our very very very AVERAGE at best Corners even with McGee who couldnt cover anyone on the Cards offense.