Play of the day

I think the Bills will get the card's defense out of their game early with a couple of creative plays. Trent will scramble early in the game and I have a hunch that Marshawn will throw another pass. Maybe a touchdown to Fred Jackson. Anyone else have a similar prediction?

That would be sweet!!

I'd like to see us jump on the direct snap bandwagon today. I can just see Jackson taking a snap on a blitz play and breaking one open in an empty backfield...

I'd like to see us keep doing what has been working the last 4 games before experimenting with the latest gimmick

I'd like to see us keep doing what has been working the last 4 games before experimenting with the latest gimmick

We have been doing some pretty creative play calling the last four weeks. A scramble by Trent last week changed the way the Rams defense played. We haven't seen Marshawn throw yet this year but I know Bills fan remember when he did last year. Just a fun prediction.

We have been doing some pretty creative play calling the last four weeks. A scramble by Trent last week changed the way the Rams defense played. We haven't seen Marshawn throw yet this year but I know Bills fan remember when he did last year. Just a fun prediction.

Sorry, I must have misinterpreted your original post

I'm all for an occasional direct snap to RB. I remember how well it worked when Thurman was here and it was a staple of the offense

Thought you meant start tweaking the offense to run it as often as Miami does (soon enough some DC will figure out how to counter it)

Sorry, I must have misinterpreted your original post

I'm all for an occasional direct snap to RB. I remember how well it worked when Thurman was here and it was a staple of the offense

Thought you meant start tweaking the offense to run it as often as Miami does (soon enough some DC will figure out how to counter it)

Let's not forget: this is the team that the JETS put 56 points on. The :lol: -ing jets. It might have been just a bad game while the Cards were on the road but I'm more worried about our defense when we're short one CB.