More interest in tickets this year

AlbanyBill

How many games you going to this year? how many last year?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many games are you going to this year?

• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6+
    • All home games
    • ...and some on the road
  2. 2. How many did you go to last year

• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6+
    • All home games
    • ...and some on the road

I make it to 2 or 3 games a year and this year I have tix for 3 (Monday night against Browns and 49ers and Pats*). I'm just wondering with the team playing good so far and with all home games sold out this early if people are planning on going to more than usual...

I've had season tickets for the last several years and I usually make it to 4-5 total (including 1 away game).

This year, I didn't renew (financial reasons, had nothing to do with opinion of the team) and have already been to both away games with plans to attend AT LEAST 1 home game.

I got rid of my seasons when i moved out of town for school 2 years ago. I make it home to get to 2-3 games a year. Ive only been able to score MNF tix so far this year though. The NYBrets game is one ill be home for and i really wanna go but on ebay and stubhub i cant find a seat ANYWHERE in the stadium for less than $110, unless you are buying single seats. Sorta sucks cuz i dont care who we are playing i just wannna go cuz ill b home. I think im gonan just try to scalp them the day of. Never scalped before tho, I always make sure i have them before i get home, anyone think id be able to get tickets for about 60 bucks each the day of? i dont care where i sit for the most part (i actually prefer the rock pile)

anyone think id be able to get tickets for about 60 bucks each the day of? i dont care where i sit for the most part (i actually prefer the rock pile)

No...For Hot tickets, the tickets only get hotter as the game approaches, less tickets available and more people deciding that they wnat to go to the game last minute.

I've made it to the Jets game every year for the last 6 years, this will be the 7th, with only a few sprinkled in around Xmas if I can make it. I've never lived closer to Buffalo than Albany, so it's not been easy to go to a bunch of games. The *'s game is a possibility, but I won't know for awhile still.