Maybe I'll check back next July....

zonabb

This is the worst Bills team I've seen. What a monumentous waste of time watching this team it. So I'm done for the year. I've come to the point in my life where watching a "game" that features players who I can't relate to, isn;t worth my valuable time.

I think someone should do a study of the average team score on the Wonderlic for every team in the NFL. Then compare how that relates to team success, penalties and other variables that intelligence can be considered a factor for.

My feeling is this team is loaded with undereducated, unintelligent, yet skilled athletes. There seem to be some intelligent players and there are some real idiots as well. And my opinion is that translates into poor performance on the field. Lack of a solid education and the skills necessary to be successful in the classroom (i.e., time management, studying, critical thinking, analysis, etc.) can be troublesome for some players.

Well, enjoy this season. Maybe I'll check back in in March when everyone is debating who we should draft with the sure top 5 pick we'll have, or better yet, the first overall.

Well, enjoy this season. Maybe I'll check back in in March when everyone is debating who we should draft with the sure top 5 pick we'll have, or better yet, the first overall.

82561[/snapback]

You mean the Cowboy's first overall pick :(

This is the worst Bills team I've seen. What a monumentous waste of time watching this team it. So I'm done for the year. I've come to the point in my life where watching a "game" that features players who I can't relate to, isn;t worth my valuable time.

I think someone should do a study of the average team score on the Wonderlic for every team in the NFL. Then compare how that relates to team success, penalties and other variables that intelligence can be considered a factor for. 

My feeling is this team is loaded with undereducated, unintelligent, yet skilled athletes. There seem to be some intelligent players and there are some real idiots as well. And my opinion is that translates into poor performance on the field. Lack of a solid education and the skills necessary to be successful in the classroom (i.e., time management, studying, critical thinking, analysis, etc.) can be troublesome for some players.

82561[/snapback]

Hate to ruin your day even more, but that top 5 pick you're talking about....we won't have it. We traded it Dallas for the pick that got us J.P. Losman. But hey there's always the second round of the draft. We know we can get another Josh Reed, Ryan Denney, or Chris Kelsay with that pick.

Listen guys, I know that no one likes giving up a top 5 pick, but would you honestly rather have us draft one of this year's college QBs with that pick?  Check out the selection and shudder.

82583[/snapback]

Agreed, but no one said we would have HAD to take a quarterback. I can look at it from the standpoint that our 2005 first-round pick was used on JP. No problem with that. But it sure would be nice if the 2004 team could do something so that the draft pick Dallas is getting is #14 instead of #3.

That's not too much for the fans to expect from the 2004 Bills.

Agreed, but no one said we would have HAD to take a quarterback. I can look at it from the standpoint that our 2005 first-round pick was used on JP. No problem with that. But it sure would be nice if the 2004 team could do something so that the draft pick Dallas is getting is #14 instead of #3.

That's not too much for the fans to expect from the 2004 Bills.

82602[/snapback]

I agree with you there man...I wish they would just win games to spite Dallas. Hey...anything for motivational purposes right?