Dick is 18-18 right now Has a chance for winning Record

Poeticlaw

Dick is 18-18 with the Bills right now and he has a chance to put himself over .500 and give the Buffalo Bills their shot at

5-0 for the First time since 1991 and first winning coach since Wade Phillips both coincidentally coming off of teams Built in part by Marv Levy and co.

So heres to you Dick come out with the guns blazing and put your self over .500 and keep us undefeated going into the bye week.

Dick is 18-18 with the Bills right now and he has a chance to put himself over .500 and give the Buffalo Bills their shot at

5-0 for the First time since 1991 and first winning coach since Wade Phillips both coincidentally coming off of teams Built in part by Marv Levy and co.

So heres to you Dick come out with the guns blazing and put your self over .500 and keep us undefated going into the bye week.

When you consider that this team was smashed and rebuilt and with 17 injuries last year it's pretty impressive, IMO.

So heres to you Dick come out with the guns blazing and put your self over .500 and keep us undefated going into the bye week.

My friend, you are not the only one that has been thinking about this. :thumbsup:

Some more tidbits?

OK, how about DJ is 18-18, but Mangenius is only 16-20.

How about if the Bills win on Sunday (knock on wood), that would make them 11-5 over the last 16 games.

How about the fact that over his last 8 games, in which he is 5-3, three of Edwards victories are against playoff teams from last year (Washington 07, and Seattle and J'Ville this year).

How about the fact that although the Bills have missed the playoffs once when starting 4-0 (I believe 1975, 4-0, 8-6) they have never missed the playoffs when they have started 5-0 (please correct me if I am wrong; '64, '80 and '91?).

...I guess I am just bored, too.

:lol: