Well, we hit the trifecta already

Simon

1) The miracle catch downfield in excellent coverage that leads to points.

2) The horrible officiating call (Fletcher's PF) that leads to points.

3) The pass off the RB's hands tipped straight up for a pick that leads to points.

Usually takes us a whole game to get all three. Can't wait to see what the Bills have saved up for the second half!-)

Cya

P.S. I like the design of our offense and for the most part how it's being called. However TClements makes me nuts at least once a week. Last week it was the unnecessary pitch when the game was already sewn up. This week he calls a double screen just 3 downs after he had already called one that blew up in his face.

1) The miracle catch downfield in excellent coverage that leads to points.

2) The horrible officiating call (Fletcher's PF) that leads to points.

3) The pass off the RB's hands tipped straight up for a pick that leads to points.

Usually takes us a whole game to get all three. Can't wait to see what the Bills have saved up for the second half!-)

Cya

P.S. I like the design of our offense and for the most part how it's being called. However TClements makes me nuts at least once a week. Last week it was the unnecessary pitch when the game was already sewn up. This week he calls a double screen just 3 downs after he had already called one that blew up in his face.

82507[/snapback]

I constantly have the feeling that our offensive "brain trust" constantly has the need to show how smart they are with overly complicated plays