Pregame Music

Just curious, what music does everybody play to get themselves (more) pumped up on Sunday mornings before the Bills are on?

Saturday night, I sleep in my Poz jersey following a Nittany Lions win, get up on Sunday morning and listen to AC/DC's Thunderstruck and Guns N Roses' Welcome to the Jungle on repeat.

Nothing, personally.

And I continue to recommend audiology as the new, growing job field.

I figure after 30 years' worth of non-stop noise, that beat-down of hearing faculities, will result in a huge cash crop for the treatment folks.. Do ya think I-Pods blaring tunes stuck into the earholes morning till night, or 400 watt+ car stereos, home theaters with folks rocking on these floor-level chairs looking like a victim of a sad mental illness, grooving to 6 or so, screaming speakers...won't have an effect? :worthy:

By the way, we have a live stream if anybody's interested

http://wvbr.com:9010/index.php?page=home

the links in the upper left of the screen...not to be pushy, but we're encouraged to advertise the station and the website anywhere and everywhere

Also, I co host a couple sports talk shows (Saturday 8-9 AM and Sunday 7-8 PM) where theres a good deal of Bills talk if anybodys interested in something other than Schopp and the Bulldog haha. Except of course I don't do the Sunday show when the Bills have late afternoon games :worthy:

Nothing, personally.

And I continue to recommend audiology as the new, growing job field.

I figure after 30 years' worth of non-stop noise, that beat-down of hearing faculities, will result in a huge cash crop for the treatment folks.. Do ya think I-Pods blaring tunes stuck into the earholes morning till night, or 400 watt+ car stereos, home theaters with folks rocking on these floor-level chairs looking like a victim of a sad mental illness, grooving to 6 or so, screaming speakers...won't have an effect? :worthy:

I bet you get invited to a lot of parties.