Come on guys!!!!

Thailog80

Close to getting the first pick in next years draft.  Oh wait.

We trade that away.  Sorry.

82466[/snapback]

I'm not slamming on TD for that move, remember if he didnt do that, we'd be stuck with one of this year's crappy college QBs (Kyle "Big Fumble" Orton or...uhhm...wait a second...there has got to be another good college QB...uhhhh...)

when do we play miami again?

82462[/snapback]

NS, our D actually looks good against the phish offense...our O looks good against nobody.

Speaking of D...Winfield had another INT today for the Vikes...that makes 2INTs and a forced fumble (which he recovered) thus far for AW...how many turnovers has the "playmaker" caused this year?

And Reese should just be taken to the pound and put to sleep...the guy couldn't even get an INT on a throw that looked like a punt where all he had to do is move under it and catch it. He gets turned around and looks like a complete fool.

NS, our D actually looks good against the phish offense...our O looks good against nobody.

Speaking of D...Winfield had another INT today for the Vikes...that makes 2INTs and a forced fumble (which he recovered) thus far for AW...how many turnovers has the "playmaker" caused this year?

And Reese should just be taken to the pound and put to sleep...the guy couldn't even get an INT on a throw that looked like a punt where all he had to do is move under it and catch it.  He gets turned around and looks like a complete fool.

82478[/snapback]

I had to LOL at that. I can picture the look on your face as you typed it.

God, what a sorry state of affairs.