Tailgating in AZ

cheese

Sorry if this was discussed already and I missed it, but I am going to the game on Sunday and plan on tailgating beforehand, if there is any tailgating to be had at the stadium there. Is there a particular place that the Bills Faithful will be setting up the pre-game party? It would be great to be among the red, white and blue for the pre-game festivities.

As I recall, someone said a week or so ago that tailgating sucks in AZ, but I would like to do it anyway. Also, is there a Bills/Buffalo bar in Phoenix that we can go to on Saturday night?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

They have a pretty nice "official tailgating area" directly in front of the stadium called the Great Lawn. The only issue is you can't park directly there unless you have a pass, but everyone brings tents and cooks out and whatnot, sponsor giveaways, etc. It's a bit more of a family atmosphere. The area (AZ) is very spread out as well with Phoenix a bit of a drive from Glendale. There are some bars (Margarittaville) though next to the stadium as well, but can't help you out on where the Bills fans will be.

Have fun and GO BILLS!

Guest dog14787
Sorry if this was discussed already and I missed it, but I am going to the game on Sunday and plan on tailgating beforehand, if there is any tailgating to be had at the stadium there. Is there a particular place that the Bills Faithful will be setting up the pre-game party? It would be great to be among the red, white and blue for the pre-game festivities.

As I recall, someone said a week or so ago that tailgating sucks in AZ, but I would like to do it anyway. Also, is there a Bills/Buffalo bar in Phoenix that we can go to on Saturday night?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Just don't sit or lean up against anything metal like the hood of your car while your tailgating or you will experience some tailburning while your at it.

I remember there was a Bills Bar in Tempe right next to ASU. Not sure if its there anymore. This is going back to when Flutie was at the QB Helm of the Bills. '98 or something.

Also, don't forget about TED's HOT DOGS Texas Hots in Tempe! Same restaurant owners from Buffalo. You'll have to look it up but I know its in Tempe.

GO BILLS!!!!!!