Travis looks great out there

She doesn't need to, I do it for her LOL.

Seriously though, how the hell do you expect me to not bash a 1-4 team?

82660[/snapback]

I don't know. I guess you're just from a different generation. I root for the Bills. I don't get off on bashing a team that I know is giving 100% effort to become a better team. I don't try to outguess proffessionals who know 100 times more about the game than I do, and I know alot. When you bash, just back it up and I have no problem with it. Of course you can continue to do whatever you want though....

I don't know. I guess you're just from a different generation. I root for the Bills. I don't get off on bashing a team that I know is giving 100% effort to become a better team. I don't try to outguess proffessionals who know 100 times more about the game than I do, and I know alot. When you bash, just back it up and I have no problem with it. Of course you can continue to do whatever you want though....

82703[/snapback]

What would you like to see to backup my statements? There aren't really any stats I can show you that state how many times Drew has thrown into double coverage, or how many times Travis has missed a blitzing LB or stumbled over his feet, or Josh Reeds dropped ball ratio.

I just can't show you stats for that, they aren't available.

I also know that people can see the obvious, and the obvious is that this team has a lot of players that just don't seem to care, and don't seem to give it their full effort.