Travis looks great out there

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I honestly believe this organization is more concerned with politics than winning at this point.

There is not one speck of evidence that would indicate Bledsoe & Henry give us the best chance to win - NONE. Lets score 1 TD (if we're lucky) and LOSE AGAIN.

I quit - if they don't care, then why should I?

The reason this argument is a non issue is that Willis today has a mental error (12th man on field) , two drops (1 was too high for him but TH gets the same treatment), and basically is showing the same non ability to get any yards rushing. It matters not who is in at HB.

The reason this argument is a non issue is that Willis today has a mental error (12th man on field) , two drops (1 was too high for him but TH gets the same treatment), and basically is showing the same non ability to get any yards rushing. It matters not who is in at HB.

82463[/snapback]

It dosent matter if Priest Holmes is behind our line, he'd fair the same way!!

Wrong.

Willis has run the ball hard and gotten a few yards.  Travis has just stunk.

The mental mistake by Willis is a little more forgiveable then the mental erros we see from Travis since Travis is in his 4th year.

82482[/snapback]

You're not going to get anyone to argue about Travis Henry stinking. But DO NOT put any more blame on him than anyone else on this team. Give me a freaking break. If that play that resulted in Deion's interception and touchdown was intended for Travis, the TH-haters would be blaming it squarely on him. No doubt about that. Willis has eight yards on three carries, Travis has six yards on five carries. Neither of them can get it done with this offensive line against this defense.

The fact is neither Willis nor Travis is playing as well as Chester Taylor, Drew Bledsoe is not playing as well as Kyle Boller, Eric Moulds is not playing as well as Travis Taylor, and on and on and on.

First series of the second half....two drops by Josh (what else is new), and a two-yard run by Willis. Terrible punt. Yep, it's all Travis Henry's fault.

You're not going to get anyone to argue about Travis Henry stinking. But DO NOT put any more blame on him than anyone else on this team. Give me a freaking break. If that play that resulted in Deion's interception and touchdown was intended for Travis, the TH-haters would be blaming it squarely on him. No doubt about that. Willis has eight yards on three carries, Travis has six yards on five carries. Neither of them can get it done with this offensive line against this defense.

The fact is neither Willis nor Travis is playing as well as Chester Taylor, Drew Bledsoe is not playing as well as Kyle Boller, Eric Moulds is not playing as well as Travis Taylor, and on and on and on.

First series of the second half....two drops by Josh (what else is new), and a two-yard run by Willis. Terrible punt. Yep, it's all Travis Henry's fault.

82517[/snapback]

If Willis was getting the workload he would break a few. Getting a carry once every other series isn't going to do it though.

Willis had 10 on his first two and then lost 2 yards on the other.

So he had two good ones, Travis has had 5 bad ones.

Oh we aren't allowed to complain about our 1-5 team now?

Scott Berchtold is that you?

82573[/snapback]

I think your life as a Bills fan would be a lot more fun if you took some tips from your Mom on how to be a fan. Just an opinion though...

If Willis was getting the workload he would break a few.  Getting a carry once every other series isn't going to do it though.

Willis had 10 on his first two and then lost 2 yards on the other.

So he had two good ones, Travis has had 5 bad ones.

82546[/snapback]

Yep, 10 on his first two, nine on his last five. We have two good running backs. Not great, but definitely serviceable. The problem isn't Travis or Willis.

What tips would those be?  She was right there next to me booing them off the field at halftime last week.

82603[/snapback]

I don't see her coming in here with broad sweeping statements about this guy sucks and that guy sucks with nothing to back it up.