HAHAHA...Nice play

Thailog80

Why are we throwing 20 yard lateral passes for no gain against the quickest D in the NFL. Lets test them downfield jesus christ. Our game planning continues to be pitiful, this is gettin really annoying to have to watch this game in and game out.

Now how the heck does that idiot not get a penalty for that stupid dance in the endzone and Takeo gets one last week?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

Hey Primetime AND the Refs... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Why are we throwing 20 yard lateral passes for no gain against the quickest D in the NFL. Lets test them downfield jesus christ.  Our game planning continues to be pitiful, this is gettin really annoying to have to watch this game in and game out.

82344[/snapback]

He just made that idiots comeback....we've given him highlight material for this year. You know we will see those Int's all season long on highlights now.