Are you all still against Bledsoe?

daquixers

Come on boys - im backkk!! Wohoo - I know ur all excited.

Anyway - are you all still against Bledsoe. In 5 games he has had 1 shaky game and the other 4 were pretty solid.

These are NOT bad numbers - not great - but also not bad ::

79/137 for 1007 yards , 6 TD's , and 3 INT's ... for a passer rating of 86.2

He is on pace for:

253/432 for 3216 yards , 19 TD's , and 9 INT's

Im not sure how you complain with that. That being said I wanna see what JP can do.

I have nothing against Bledsoe personally; he seems like a classy, stand-up kind of guy. I just don't like him being the Bills quarterback. He isn't even in the top 20 right now in the NFL.

In short, he stinks - and we are going nowhere with him as the so-called leader of the team. I have tried to support the guy, but he has fulfilled all of my pre-acquisition reservations about him.

Now, would you like to know what I think about Donahoe, the man who has singlehandedly destroyed the Buffalo Bills as I knew and loved them?

Yeah. That is key to have a good 4th quarter rating. I think that people will always find ways to hate Drew Bledsoe. Thats just life.

I definately think JP Losman is our QB of the future but to say Bledsoe is playing bad (especially after his nice 10 yd scramble last week) is ridiculous.

Donahoe is also the guy who brang Nate Clements, Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, resigned Moulds, Brian Moorman, Terrence McGee, Lee Evans ... etc

And the difference between him at the #22 spot and Peyton Manning at #9 is only 250 yards .... not a big deal

I am a believer. GO DREW.

82256[/snapback]

Sue, your optimism is always refreshing and I wish I shared it... but I think this Bills team is even worse than the 1984 team. With Donahoe's bone-headed leadership, I see no light at the end of the tunnel, either.

now more than ever bledsoe sucks!he is a has been i mean a never been.if we are going to lose games like this might as well put losman in now and get him expierence now for next season,also i am done with the travis henry era or error!

Uh yeah, Bleadsoe is great. I can't handle all this winning. Look at his stats - wooo hooo. Yeahhhh, we finnaly won a game - look he's back.

Bledsoe is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!! His accuracy stinks, he can't scramble and worst of all - he makes idiotic decisions. I'm ready to BOO him at the next game. It's time to pull him Mularkey.