Just Incredible!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe an agreement...

Negotiators emerged from a marathon session in the Capitol about 12:30 a.m. (Sunday) to announce that they had reached agreement on a proposal to give Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr. broad authority to organize one of the biggest government interventions in the private sector since the Great Depression.

:lol:

This is for you who is singing the praises of the left, but neglect to mention a few facts.Obama is on record saying that terrorists should have constitutional rights. He's also in favor of giving scholarships to illegal aliens. He is against anything that would bring the cost of gas down including offshore drilling. If elected he wants to impose a capital gains tax on everyone, not just millionaires, who sell their homes. I am sure this is music to your ears. You sound like one of the 40% of Americans who pay no taxes, contributes nothing , is on every social program there is and still want more yet. Obamas tissue paper thin resume of 140 days in the senate with the last 18 months on the campaign trail, lack of experience and extreme leftist positions on issues is not change we should believe in, but rather disaster for America.

His close personal associations with people like William Ayres, who bombed the Pentagon in the 70's and Jeremiah Wright, who applauded Sept. 11, 2001, leaves you wondering if he doesn't harbor some of these beliefs himself. I can only speak for myself and the large majority of people that I know, but voting for Obama is a very risky choice that could hurt America for years to come. God Bless America