Buffalo Bills on Facebook

DrDawkinstein

so far I know that Donte Whitner's account is really him.

There are a few Marshawn Lynchs I am waiting to hear back from.

There is a Nate Odomes account that is fairly new, but seems fake. And his first friend was Dick Jauron (Richard Manual Jauron) who I have requested to be my friend but don't think thats real either.

anyone know of any other players or coaches, past and present, that are online??

so far I know that Donte Whitner's account is really him.

There are a few Marshawn Lynchs I am waiting to hear back from.

There is a Nate Odomes account that is fairly new, but seems fake. And his first friend was Dick Jauron (Richard Manual Jauron) who I have requested to be my friend but don't think thats real either.

anyone know of any other players or coaches, past and present, that are online??

Im not a 12 year old girl so I would not know. And dont ask any MySpace questions either.

cute, and youre half right. myspace is for 12 year old girls.

I know these are multi million dollar ideas, but i just cant get behind it. My wife has a Myspace account and she talks to the same people she talks to on the phone, I dont get it. I could see if your in middle or high school.

She asks me to start an account all the time, she says you can talk to people that you really never see. My rationale is I dont talk to those people for a reason. everyone I hang out with or want to is a phone call away. Now I have to log on to see if someone want to be my friend, F-that.

If you have to ask someone to be your friend, there is a problem.

I know these are multi million dollar ideas, but i just cant get behind it. My wife has a Myspace account and she talks to the same people she talks to on the phone, I dont get it. I could see if your in middle or high school.

She asks me to start an account all the time, she says you can talk to people that you really never see. My rationale is I dont talk to those people for a reason. everyone I hang out with or want to is a phone call away. Now I have to log on to see if someone want to be my friend, F-that.

If you have to ask someone to be your friend, there is a problem.

dude, youre preaching to the choir. IMO, myspace is the downfall of humanity. ive always stayed anonymous online through the entire online social networking boom. however, recently because of work and moving, it was best that i get online somewhere.

facebook is much better than myspace. myspace is like a meat market for stalking 14 year olds. facebook is good for people out of college and professionally networking. its no linkedin, but its not a bunch of kiddie crap.

dude, youre preaching to the choir. IMO, myspace is the downfall of humanity. ive always stayed anonymous online through the entire online social networking boom. however, recently because of work and moving, it was best that i get online somewhere.

facebook is much better than myspace. myspace is like a meat market for stalking 14 year olds. facebook is good for people out of college and professionally networking. its no linkedin, but its not a bunch of kiddie crap.

Haaaa. I know what youre saying. im just pissed I never though of the idea.

Haaaa. I know what youre saying. im just pissed I never though of the idea.

what? stalking 14 year olds? i come up with that idea every day! :ph34r:

ha, fer real, good for the kid who started facebook. smart idea not selling it a couple of years ago too. theyre membership is growing faster now than ever before.

what? stalking 14 year olds? i come up with that idea every day! :lol:

ha, fer real, good for the kid who started facebook. smart idea not selling it a couple of years ago too. theyre membership is growing faster now than ever before.

Damn kids with their hippy hair cuts and smart ideas :ph34r: .

I'm "friends" with Donte, Marshawn, and Lee Evans on facebook.

Of those, only Donte's seems genuine. I'm pretty sure it's real, but he puts his CELL number AND his AIM screen name under his contact info!!

i noticed that too. i bet the cell number he has on there is his number "to give out" and not the number to the phone he carries with him.

i noticed that too. i bet the cell number he has on there is his number "to give out" and not the number to the phone he carries with him.

I figured the exact same thing. Low lifes like us and our ONE cell phone have a tough time with the concept of owning two! I'm guessing he just checks the VM's on gameday!