A Couple Of Bledsoe Passing Stats

Drew is currently 12th in all time passing yards. With 38 yards, he can move into the #11 slot by passing Boomer Esiason.

With 265 yards, Drew would pass Dave Krieg, and garner the 10th all time spot.

As for touchdowns, Drew, with 207, needs 5 more to move into a tie for the 19th spot.

I would like him to achieve all of these milestones today, or none of them, as long as the Bills can muster up a win.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew is currently 12th in all time passing yards. With 38 yards, he can move into the #11 slot by passing Boomer Esiason.

As for touchdowns, Drew, with 207, needs 5 more to move into a tie for the 19th spot.

I would like him to achieve all of these milestones today, or none of them, as long as the Bills can muster up a win.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81958[/snapback]

Drew with five touchdowns today.....can you imagine that? I sure as hell can't.

81958[/snapback]

That's pretty darn cool. :devil:

Good answer cl!  :doh:

I am hoping that as he moves into the 11th spot, the team hears of it and they get fired up, especially a rookie such as Evans, and of course the blockers.

We truly do need this game, and I am grasping at straws.

81976[/snapback]

We've got someone on the "inside" smearing supporters with Ben Gay. Hope they got the right locker room.