Sarah Palin is an Idiot!

SD Jarhead

Yeah, you seem real neutral on the topic.

Palin is a joke and was picked as a publicity stunt. How does if feel to be one of the suckers?

Mind you, I am encouraging people to write in votes for Ron Paul now. Sure, he is a bit crazy and will be too old by 2012, but those are positives. We can send a message that the same old thing is no longer adequate. But keep pimping the "conservatives".

When did I come out and say I was neutral? I am a conservative, but I'd like to think I'm a pretty moderate one at that as well. You're naive as hell if you really believe that the McCain camp chose Palin as a publicity stunt. She's done more with her "inexperience" as the Alaskan Governer than Obama has done at both the state and federal levels of the Senate combined. You want to talk about neutrality? How many times has Obama crossed partisan lines? Give me a break. Ron Paul :rolleyes: . Although he does have some excellent ideas, namely concerning Income Tax, he obviously has no chance. But that's fine with me. People like you and whoever you're convincing to waste a vote for the guy are just taking votes away from your boy Barack, so go right ahead my friend.

Yeah, you seem real neutral on the topic.

Palin is a joke and was picked as a publicity stunt. How does if feel to be one of the suckers?

Mind you, I am encouraging people to write in votes for Ron Paul now. Sure, he is a bit crazy and will be too old by 2012, but those are positives. We can send a message that the same old thing is no longer adequate. But keep pimping the "conservatives".

Don't write in Ron Paul, your vote won't be counted unless the state is too close to call. You are better off writing in his pick of Chuck Baldwin at this point if he is on the ballot. If he's not I'm writing in Paul too.

When did I come out and say I was neutral? I am a conservative, but I'd like to think I'm a pretty moderate one at that as well. You're naive as hell if you really believe that the McCain camp chose Palin as a publicity stunt. She's done more with her "inexperience" as the Alaskan Governer than Obama has done at both the state and federal levels of the Senate combined. You want to talk about neutrality? How many times has Obama crossed partisan lines? Give me a break. Ron Paul :rolleyes: . Although he does have some excellent ideas, namely concerning Income Tax, he obviously has no chance. But that's fine with me. People like you and whoever you're convincing to waste a vote for the guy are just taking votes away from your boy Barack, so go right ahead my friend.

How does that water taste?

Don't write in Ron Paul, your vote won't be counted unless the state is too close to call. You are better off writing in his pick of Chuck Baldwin at this point if he is on the ballot. If he's not I'm writing in Paul too.

It won't be counted at all - candidates have to declare themselves write-in candidates, and Paul hasn't done that in any state.

When did I come out and say I was neutral? I am a conservative, but I'd like to think I'm a pretty moderate one at that as well. You're naive as hell if you really believe that the McCain camp chose Palin as a publicity stunt. She's done more with her "inexperience" as the Alaskan Governer than Obama has done at both the state and federal levels of the Senate combined. You want to talk about neutrality? How many times has Obama crossed partisan lines? Give me a break. Ron Paul 0:) . Although he does have some excellent ideas, namely concerning Income Tax, he obviously has no chance. But that's fine with me. People like you and whoever you're convincing to waste a vote for the guy are just taking votes away from your boy Barack, so go right ahead my friend.

Voting your conscious is never a waste of a vote. Voting for someone just because you like him a bit more than another guy is.

(and lol @ you calling someone naive and trying to pass the argument that McCain chose Palin for any reason other than politics).

ROTF!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/13883.html

NEW YORK, N.Y. – John McCain's campaign has floated the possibility that Sarah Palin may also suspend her campaign, matching McCain’s announcement that he would cease campaigning for president to return to Washington to try to hammer out a fix for the nation’s financial meltdown.

As the governor of Alaska, Palin cannot participate in the high-level federal government deliberations on the economy that McCain gave as his reason for suspending his campaign.

Yet, after McCain’s dramatic announcement, his campaign chief Steve Schmidt suggested Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, would also suspend her campaign.

Maybe she has to spend time researching McCain's record of regulatory legislation.

Couric-Palin interview:

Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/24/...in4476173.shtml

I actually thought Palin did pretty well with the Hannity interview, and obviously most of the national media didn't have much of a bad take on it either since you didn't here much about it from them. Unlike the constant b.s. about things her family and the Bridge to Nowhere that they try to drill into the heads of Americans day in and day out. Two things which have pretty much zero affect on this election or this country. The point is that the liberal media, which dominates the newspapers and most of the television outlets, feels very threatened by what she has brought to the McCain campaign. Which is why they spend more time criticizing her on mostly petty issues than McCain on any important issues they may have of him. It's an absolute joke IMO.

What? The media doesn't feel threatened by Palin. The media was thrilled with the pick. It was spectacular political theater. But the pick was made over a month ago, the applause has died down, and the McCain campaign has sequestered her from anything other than photo ops. The three interviews she has been allowed to do, Gibson, Hannity, and Couric, she looked totally outclassed. Now they want to push back her debate?

The problem is the McCain campaign never really vetted this woman, and it was left to the press to find out what they could on her. If she's not going to be allowed to answer any off-the-cuff, unstaged questions, then the press and the American people going to start asking why. And good for them. McCain hasn't delivered a single coherent reason for picking this woman, and just about every proclamation they make on her behalf is quickly shot down with a single Google search.

Furthermore, she's brought nothing to his campaign. His polling numbers are no better than before the conventions. She's actually costing him votes in the white female demographic. Independents haven't been swayed. She didn't get the Clinton supporters. Her Couric interview was a disaster. No, I'd say the press isn't threatened by Palin. The idea of her getting anywhere near the White House is scary as hell, but in that light the press is in good company, as the majority of Americans have a pretty low opinion of her.

Ask yourself why the McCain campaign has kept her under wraps. Ask yourself why the McCain campaign is trying like hell to keep her out of the debates. Ask yourself why the McCain campaign won't let her near the press without a gag on. No. The press isn't threatened by her. McCain is scared of what she'll say if she's allowed to open her mouth.

Maybe she has to spend time researching McCain's record of regulatory legislation.

Couric-Palin interview:

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/24/...in4476173.shtml

Gees, didn't she remeber she was suppose to say McCain was a POW and an American hero??? Pathetic!

Voting your conscious is never a waste of a vote. Voting for someone just because you like him a bit more than another guy is.

(and lol @ you calling someone naive and trying to pass the argument that McCain chose Palin for any reason other than politics).

Good to know. Who has declared themselves eligible?

Voting your conscious is never a waste of a vote. Voting for someone just because you like him a BIT more than another guy is.

What happens if you prefer voting for one guy WAY MORE than the other guy? Is that a waste?