Away Game tailgates

RalphOP83

There may be recent posts about this, but I was too lazy to look. I am heading to miami and new york for both away games, and I was looking to see if there were any big tailgates. I have been to lauderdale for a few games, so I know my way around down there. The new york game is the one that is throwing me for a loop. I will head down to ny on a friday morning and stay all weekend. Just wanted to see if there were any festivities I dont know about. Thanks for your help. Go bills!

There may be recent posts about this, but I was too lazy to look. I am heading to miami and new york for both away games, and I was looking to see if there were any big tailgates. I have been to lauderdale for a few games, so I know my way around down there. The new york game is the one that is throwing me for a loop. I will head down to ny on a friday morning and stay all weekend. Just wanted to see if there were any festivities I dont know about. Thanks for your help. Go bills!

Stop down and see your old friend The Hammer. I'll tell you where to go.

I'm a transplanted Buffalo fan in NJ. I don't know exactly what kind of festivities you're looking for, but there is a pretty cool one called Jetspack. I forget the exact section of the parking lot, but it's on the SW side of Giants Stadium. As of 2 years ago, you pay 10 bucks and there's food and a keg of beer, they'll even feed a Bills fan although they gripe about it and you don't have to "know" them. Everyweek is a theme (Chinese, Mexican, etc.), and the Thanksgiving day one is as good as eating at Grandma's.