Something ive never seen this team do, did it on Sunday

marauderswr80

They all gathered mid field and were jumping up and down getting each other fired up. For as many games as I have been too, I have NEVER seen them do that. There is something about this team I love, I want to say attitude but its more then that. Id say swagger or something like that....... :devil:

They all gathered mid field and were jumping up and down getting each other fired up. For as many games as I have been too, I have NEVER seen them do that. There is something about this team I love, I want to say attitude but its more then that. Id say swagger or something like that....... :nana:

I remember seeing that during our SB run, particularly the Comeback Game. :D

They all gathered mid field and were jumping up and down getting each other fired up. For as many games as I have been too, I have NEVER seen them do that. There is something about this team I love, I want to say attitude but its more then that. Id say swagger or something like that....... :nana:

I know what you are saying. There is something very special about this team. They should only get better and better as they gain more expeerience. The thing about this team versus the team of the early 90's is that the star players appear to be more mature. Besides Lynch doing that hit and run they all seem to really be leaders. I loved that team but there were some misfits. Kelly with his excessive drinking. Bruce with his cocaine, Thurman telling kids he screwed their mother the night before. Many other issues that might have stopped them from reaching their potential. I am very excited about this team. Hell I never bet and I put money on them as a long shot to win it all before the season started. So far they have impressed me.

I know what you are saying. There is something very special about this team. They should only get better and better as they gain more expeerience. The thing about this team versus the team of the early 90's is that the star players appear to be more mature. Besides Lynch doing that hit and run they all seem to really be leaders. I loved that team but there were some misfits. Kelly with his excessive drinking. Bruce with his cocaine, Thurman telling kids he screwed their mother the night before. Many other issues that might have stopped them from reaching their potential. I am very excited about this team. Hell I never bet and I put money on them as a long shot to win it all before the season started. So far they have impressed me.

Sounds like you used to hang out at NONAMES on sunday nites after the games..

It's three games guy. Calm down a bit. Comparing this team to the 90s team is more than a bit premature.

It's three games guy. Calm down a bit. Comparing this team to the 90s team is more than a bit premature.

Oh come on, this is the first time in 5 years the team has looked like the Buffalo Bills. For the past two weeks they have circled the wagons. They play with gusto, they play hard, they dont quit. Our offense is alive and is not predictable, the Defense is motor on. Sure, no one should be thinking SB and even winning the East is a premature stretch. But lets have some fun and enjoy the fact that after years of creating a foundation, its finally poured and they have begun framing.

Oh come on, this is the first time in 5 years the team has looked like the Buffalo Bills. For the past two weeks they have circled the wagons. They play with gusto, they play hard, they dont quit. Our offense is alive and is not predictable, the Defense is motor on. Sure, no one should be thinking SB and even winning the East is a premature stretch. But lets have some fun and enjoy the fact that after years of creating a foundation, its finally poured and they have begun framing.

Don't get me wrong I am loving this. It's nice that my team is no longer a doormat for everyone. I just think it's way too soon to be making any kind of comparisons to the '90s teams.