Pix from Sun "On the Field experience"

ektin

here's some pix from the Raiders game. The on the field experience going down on the sidelines and watchign them practice from 11:30 to 12:30 was incredible. After picture 2059 are the pix from my seat.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al...41/t_=103588841

How do you get to do that? Ive always wanted to do it.......

Thanks! Nice pics.

I did that two years ago...won the passes on WCMF in Rochester for winning the station's online "you pick 'em" contest one week. We just stood there right on the sideline dring warm-ups. It was cool to see how huge some players were and how small others were.

How do you get to do that? Ive always wanted to do it.......

I upgraded to the Paul Maguire seats this year and they called a week before the Seattle game and said that the Club seat holders could pick one game to have an on the field experience. at 1130 they walked us down through the tunnel and past the raiders bench to about the 20 yard line and we were there for about 45 minutes.

Felt like I was 12 years old again.

I upgraded to the Paul Maguire seats this year and they called a week before the Seattle game and said that the Club seat holders could pick one game to have an on the field experience. at 1130 they walked us down through the tunnel and past the raiders bench to about the 20 yard line and we were there for about 45 minutes.

Felt like I was 12 years old again.

I wonder if that's for just new club seats or anyone in the clubs, since I never got that call.