Bills Gear in Phoenix

slappy segwes

Greetings. Long time lurker here. :thumbsup: Got my tickets for the game in Phoenix and was wondering if any of the Arizona Bills fans know if there are any stores in the Phoenix area that sell Bills gear. I'll have some time to kill on Saturday and thought I might go looking for some.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest dog14787
Greetings. Long time lurker here. :ph34r: Got my tickets for the game in Phoenix and was wondering if any of the Arizona Bills fans know if there are any stores in the Phoenix area that sell Bills gear. I'll have some time to kill on Saturday and thought I might go looking for some.

Any help would be appreciated.

If all else fails try greyhound park, its an awesome flea market with almost everything to choose from. ( I've bought Bills stuff there before) If your new to the area for the first time it gets real hot in Pheonix, so prepare yourself for it. :flirt:

Thanks for the suggestions. I have Bills gear, but am always on the lookout for more. Just thinking of ways to kill a Saturday afternoon while waiting for Sunday! Go Bills!!

If you mean Saturday the 4th....go on over to the Native New Yorker right near the Stadium & Westgate Complex and party with hundreds of visiting Bills fans. They'll be starting there at 4pm.

If you mean Saturday the 4th....go on over to the Native New Yorker right near the Stadium & Westgate Complex and party with hundreds of visiting Bills fans. They'll be starting there at 4pm.

Hey Aussie, are you gonna be there?