All I am asking for...

I think we can do it

Despite what was initially a subpar performance, the Bills rallied and got a big win. That's what a good team does. And the rest of the AFC did not exactly wow me today.

uh-oh...a giant pitcher full of a mysterious sugary liquid just crashed through my wall and shouted "Oh yeah......"

I think I'm ready to try some.

"Glug glug glug."

Yep....we can do it.

Despite what was initially a subpar performance, the Bills rallied and got a big win. That's what a good team does. And the rest of the AFC did not exactly wow me today.

uh-oh...a giant pitcher full of a mysterious sugary liquid just crashed through my wall and shouted "Oh yeah......"

I think I'm ready to try some.

"Glug glug glug."

Yep....we can do it.

You're a week late to the party, isn't it tasty.

I'd like to win against the Rams.

^^ What he said.

I don't want to see this team get ahead of themselves. Rolling out that overworked cliche - they really do need to take it one game at a time, focus on their next opponent and play 60 minutes of good football. They came out today looking like they were looking past the Raiders, or maybe were reading their own press clippings and believing they were that damn good.

Win one game at a time and at the end of the year they'll be sitting at 11-5, 12-4, whatever, and be right in the middle of the division title hunt and the playoff race.