Game day thread?

woland

I couldn't watch the game and was so psyched to read the game day thread, but I can't find it. I'm sure it's here, but can someone post a link? Very strange...it just doesn't seem to be anywhere!

the past few weeks we have been showing some serious load. That thread had too many replies, so I made it invisible until the post-game excitement dies down.

All that stuff should have been in the chat room anyway.

the past few weeks we have been showing some serious load. That thread had too many replies, so I made it invisible until the post-game excitement dies down.

All that stuff should have been in the chat room anyway.

I hope you'll unhide it later tonight. With the good, the bad, and the ugly, there's nothing like reading the game day thread to get a feel for how the game went for the real fans!

don't worry, i captured some true die-hard fan comments in my sig!

Most of those are pretty good. Not sure the, "just not our day folks" really belongs with the rest of them though. I'm sure just about all Bills fans had a thought or two similar to that today - which is completely different than the "we totally suck!" type statements.

Most of those are pretty good. Not sure the, "just not our day folks" really belongs with the rest of them though. I'm sure just about all Bills fans had a thought or two similar to that today - which is completely different than the "we totally suck!" type statements.

Agree with that, MDH. I don't think that is an example of someone being irrational. Those others though...I was reading those during the game and couldn't believe it.