"We deserve reimbursement"

Lurker

What a dope.

"As a single man, I was flattered by the attention of a beautiful woman who introduced herself to me. I used poor judgment."

If you are so unaccustomed to beautiful woman speaking to you, it should probably raise a red flag when it happens! :bag:

The haul included a $30,000 watch, a $20,000 ring, a necklace valued at $5,000, earrings priced at $4,000 and a Prada belt valued at $1,000, police said.

Aside from the watch, what kind of "single man" would have such items in his possession -- especially on a business trip??

p.s. people think delegates should be running the country?

A police report notes the crime occurred between 4:22 and 5:46 a.m., and Palmer said investigators believe Schwartz was drugged, although he declined to discuss details.

What are the odds he got her upstairs and was so bombed he just passed out. She figured she would help herself.

Hahahaha...this guy sounds like maybe the biggest tool on the planet. WTF was he doing with all that jewelry? And good call on the woman thing KD...guy sounds like a regular Don Juan. I wish I knew what he looks like...oh wait, I do!

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/co...hwartz_t220.jpg

Schwartz also reported a $1,000 purse or wallet...

Ahhhh hahahaha....this keeps getting better.

....a $1,500 cell phone...

are you serious? where the hell did he get one of these? must need lots of memory to store all his ladies' numbers...hahaha tool

...earrings priced at $4,000...

Paging Allen Iverson...Paging Allen Iverson.

...and a couple of rings worth $50 had been taken.

MORE rings??? And they added up to $50? So the guy rocks one ring worth 20 Gs and pairs it up with a mood ring and another one that came out of a bowling alley vending machine? All style here...

And my favorite part:

"It's embarrassing to admit that I was a target of a crime. I was drugged and had about $50,000 of personal items stolen, not the inflated number that the media is reporting from an inaccurate police report," he said.

Sure, buddy...the cops just accidentally added 70K to the tab and told the news for shts and giggles. This schmuck was honestly trying to make some money off this ordeal. Probably needed another Prada belt. Reminds me of a Ron White bit:

Someone stole the radio out of my van last time I was here. So, I went to the insurance agency to report my claim and they asked me what kind of radio it was, and I had no idea, but the guy told me, "Mr White, if you tell us what kind of radio it was we'll know how much to write the check for."

Oh?

So I wrote down some big, expensive brand and he knew I was lying.

[impersonating the clerk] "Mr White, I don't think... *Rolex* makes a radio."

This story made my night! :nana: